- Medicines, of any kind, must be hand delivered, by the parent or guardian, to the school nurse. You must fill out a medication release form.
- Please understand that your child must be fever free for a full 24 hours before returning to school, without the aid of medication.
- Children experiencing a fever of 100.0 or higher, vomiting, and/or with diarrhea should remain at home.
- The nurse may administer medication that is three times per day or less. The nurse is able to give behavior medication and meds prescribed four times per day. (So if child has an antibiotic that is given three times per day, it needs to be done before school, when child gets home, and at bedtime.)
- Children 2nd grade and older can have their inhalers in their backpack.